5.0
Turnaround Time

So far, so good!DermalMD does what it says.

It creates a much more even skin tone and I do notice my horrible age spots are lightening. I use this under make up and it's light and non greasy. There is little to no fragrance. I am medium skin complexion n am only using this for hyper pigmentation n stubborn acne scares as well as scaring I don't care much for the whole whiting effects as much as getting rid of my skin imperfections.

If anyone is looking for a cheap quick alternative to skin issues I recommend this product it's wonderful. I have had sensitive skin and have not had any issues at all.

I'm very impressed by the Dermalmd's all products.Its a healthy, natural ingredients, low prices and main this is Its works awesome!

Review about: Dermalmd Serum.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Quality of product, Customer care service, Result of service.

I didn't like: Fragrance.

Comments

I have used this on sun spots from tanning and they are getting lighter! Has not caused any irritation and I have sensitive skin! Goes on smooth and soaks in quickly.

Had been the use of nightly for about 30 days, have noticed my age spots getting less sizeable. Does not dry out my skin either

OMG! Been the usage of this serum for the beyond few months effects are awesome, my dark age spots are are gone gone gone!!!

#1419978

I have been the usage of this serum for two 1/2 weeks on my arms and there may be already an important lightening of the age spots.

Wilmington, Delaware, United States #1321245

Highly recommended product.This fragrance is very comfortable to me.

Spread well in small amounts of serum.

Brightness and whitening is very effective on my skin.Works Great.

Tucson, Arizona, United States #1318395

The best serum ever which among the many I had used in my life. I noticed differences in 2 weeks. It's really good for pigmentation.