5.0
Turnaround Time

I have been young age I've always suffered from acne/ In 2016 it started to scar me! I now get bullied and I left my confidence level fully.

I did a consultation for laser but I've been reading good and bad reviews on many online products! Those products are pretty pricy so I'm considering doing it myself at home. But doing in home was very difficult to me. And I found Dermalmd Acne serum online and checked with reviews it seems 80% positive in online.

I had hope definitely it should help.

But after I did try for a month its really really awesome and all 5* ratings deserve this product! I have checked the price with other competitive serum & its very economical.

Review about: Dermalmd Acne Treatment Serum.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments

It seems to have helped some with cystic jawline acne. Not a miracle cream.I appreciate that it's not tested on animals

LavishRoyalPenguin

Just wondering !!if anybody has stretch marks try it out

This is the only serum that works on my cystic pimples but does not dry out my skin. Highly recommend.

It is the only blemish treatment that has worked for my face after years of suffering from acne and blemishes. I highly advocate this serum to all of us struggling with pimples and seeking out a more herbal remedy.

best for teenage and person pimples! Clears up zits quickly! Covers and treats pimples.

I’ve struggled with grownup acne (cystic) for years and that is the best product I have determined that stopped my breakouts. I really like it and could advocate this to everybody.

#1419994

My thirteen year old uses this and it does an excellent job helping to dry out blemishes in a single day.

Love how this product treats my pimples without drying out my face. Different merchandise clear up acne as nicely, however go away my face peeling and scaly. This is moisturizing and mild.

Good Product!!!

Good product

its good

its good

Wilmington, Delaware, United States #1321243

So Far Cho Good, love it. It goes smooth and doesn't stain. Also smells great.

LETITAOWENS
Wilmington, Delaware, United States #1320557

This is amazing product from Dermalmd. Ofcourse its very less in price and the result speaks everywhere. I like it very much and appriciate their service.

Beltsville, Maryland, United States #1318389

DMD acne scar serum works extremely well. I had surgery and my scar was turning into a keloid scar, puffed up and bright red.

My Doctor suggested I start using neosprin (not sure :) )scar remover. I couldn't find that in my location. So, I bought the Dermalmd scar serum online and started using it. I chose it because it contains only natural ingredients.

The swelliness has gone away and it is losing the red color. I don't put it on as often as instructed and it is still working!