5.0
Turnaround Time

I have been young age I've always suffered from acne/ In 2016 it started to scar me!I now get bullied and I left my confidence level fully.

I did a consultation for laser but I've been reading good and bad reviews on many online products! Those products are pretty pricy so I'm considering doing it myself at home. But doing in home was very difficult to me. And I found Dermalmd Acne serum online and checked with reviews it seems 80% positive in online.

I had hope definitely it should help.

But after I did try for a month its really really awesome and all 5* ratings deserve this product!I have checked the price with other competitive serum & its very economical.

Review about: Dermalmd Acne Treatment Serum.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Had an Experience with DermalMD?

Comments

Wilmington, Delaware, United States #1321243

So Far Cho Good, love it. It goes smooth and doesn't stain. Also smells great.

LETITAOWENS
Wilmington, Delaware, United States #1320557

This is amazing product from Dermalmd. Ofcourse its very less in price and the result speaks everywhere. I like it very much and appriciate their service.

Beltsville, Maryland, United States #1318389

DMD acne scar serum works extremely well.I had surgery and my scar was turning into a keloid scar, puffed up and bright red.

My Doctor suggested I start using neosprin (not sure :) )scar remover. I couldn't find that in my location. So, I bought the Dermalmd scar serum online and started using it. I chose it because it contains only natural ingredients.

The swelliness has gone away and it is losing the red color.I don't put it on as often as instructed and it is still working!