3.8

Its been a year I am using products of dermalmd, the first time I purchased their product, they send it to me after 15 days later from the real date of delivery. I planned to throw it in the dustbin as I already purchased another anti-acne product, but it was not helping me out so I planned to give dermalmd a try and after using it for a week I fell in love with this anti-acne serum...most of my acne vanished out from my face, from that day I only trust products of dermalmd but their transport system is really bad but they always send their product. It will be better for the company if they start working on their transportation as it creates a wrong image for the buyers.....

Review about: Dermalmd Acne Treatment Serum.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I liked: Product result, Quality of product, No side effect.

I didn't like: Product delivery, Customer service.

Comments

I bought Scar Serum, they shipped after 2 weeks to somewhere in USA and reconfirmed my address which is India. I do not how come somebody ship product to USA when it's Indian address.

I didn't like their slow shipping times, or didn't get the option to upgrade shipping. Even though its free they should have an upgrade feature. But this stuff does work, and is probably the only thing that works that i've tried.

In case you use it 2-3 times a day you could absolutely solve common zits breakout!

This product is a true miracle worker...it banishes the more serious zit over night time...I truely endorse!!!!!

this serum has been great with assisting me solve my pimples. The only issue is it is costly for how a whole lot serum you get.

This is natural anti-acne serum is extracted from the essence of plants, which works well and make skin more smooth.

Very effective for my teenagers.

This product is splendid. Has helped with my breakouts and also with the redness in my son's face from cystic zits!

#1420693

Cleared up my pimples in a single day!Nice product I have ever tried, and I have attempted the whole lot!

The product is high priced for a small bottle, however it's worth it!

You may award a distinction without delay!Highly advocate if you have pimples, or scars.

#1419490

WOW! all my pimples were gone within a few weeks!!!! Love love love this product!

My son has awful acne and when he brought this pimple serum to his morning and night, recurring by means of the second day his face began to resolve.

My acne has cleared appreciably because I've started the usage of this product.

This has worked really well for our teenage son. ..