Turnaround Time

I ordered the Get Rid of Under Eye Circles after reading amazing reviews, only to discover they write their own reviews and moderate responses to negative reviews aren't posted. This eye cream cost me $74 and ruined my skin.

It made my under eyes dry and even darker. I'm not someone with a lot of money, but I decided to splurge on this product because I'm desperate. It made my under eyes much worse, and they refused to give me a refund. I'm most upset about the fact the reviews aren't honest.

I've tried posting a review several times, but it never gets approved. Please do not buy!

Product or Service Mentioned: Dermalmd Serum.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Refund policy, Bad responses.

Comments

I love the feel of this product under my eyes. It moisturizers well and a little goes a long way. Also, some of the best customer service out there!

I've been the use of this for approximately 2 weeks. i'm able to already see a difference with the puffiness around my eyes. now not seeing lots at the darkish circles yet.

This serum is fantastic! The darkish circles below my eyes have almost disappeared and I can't trust the distinction.

I have had troubles with dark circles and puffiness for the final two years and not anything seemed to help. I began using this and noticed a development right away. The best ***, I've is that it tends to peel every time I use concealer under my eyes :/

finlaybond

I've seen significant improvement in the reduction of bags and dark circles under my eyes. I have noticed that if I don't use the product daily the results don't last. The good thing is that you don't have to use much to receive good results.

DermalMD

We offer a money back guarantee. You left similar review on the BBB and we refunded you.

Sounds like you have an underlying medical issue because the product is dermatologist and doctor approved. None of the ingredients would cause this, we urge you to see a doctor.