4.8

I have been suffering from inverse psoriasis for more than 2 years.The first time I saw it under my armpit it looked like a blood clot and I ignored it.

Then slowly that portion started to itch and the itching, increased day by day..... and then one bad day I came to know it's not a blood clot but it's.... inverse psoriasis.

And after trying many products only Dermalmd psoriasis serum freed me from the unbearable itching....and for a year I am using it I no longer have any itching on my body but my complain is red marks are still there.

Review about: Dermalmd Psoriasis Serum.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Result.

I didn't like: Product delivery.

Comments

seems to be supporting my rough skin on my elbow

this assist manages my psoriasis and much less expensive than what my physician prescribed.

that is the best thing that works for my psoriasis!

By far the best over-the-counter psoriasis treatment I have used.

Has extensively improved my flaky pores and skin patches, flaking is decreased and pores and skin are at least 60% softer inside per week of always using this serum.

Seriously top product, stopped itching and took away redness after 1st use. saved me a journey to the doctor.

#1420686

I be afflicted by mild to excessive Psoriasis and have seen a global of difference in only multiple weeks of using it. I'd like to continue using it.

#1419114

I love this serum, it enables a lot with my wintry weather itch...

I very pleased with this cream. After weeks, my son's eczema (small bumps) on his arms were gone. But it doesn't appear to improve my son's scaly patches on his knees after 4 weeks of the use of.

I purchased this for a family member that has psoriasis and their barber encouraged this because the barber's daughter located first-rate alleviation with this product for her psoriasis. It has labored very well for my family member.